Thursday, March 8

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Assalammualaikum..

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary..may our marriage be Blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of our lives sayang.. I started dating him since November 2006.. We've been through some really tough times, but have stuck it out..amin/Insyallah..


Last night we have celebrated our anniversary at home with our lovely princes, farisha..but I still wishing him happy anniversary here anyway. Nine years ago I wondered who is the good looking guy was over by the dart board (baru habis SPM dah gatal berangan..amboi). Six years ago he stood next to me and told me that he wanted to be my man. A month letter he met my family. Four years ago, we were engaged. Three years ago, his arm is officially became pillow. Two years ago he said: sayang, our princes is so cute, just like me..bwekk, muntah sebaldi..and last night, we were celebrating our 3rd anniversary..ouch, in advance :D ..tonight we don’t have any programme yet..maybe after praying together will going out for dinner..


I'm not sure where we'll be in ten more years..but I’m excited..Oh yeah....happy anniversary sayang, Love ya.


-

-

-


-

-

-


Owh, not to forget..happy international women day to all women out there  and happy 3rd birthday to my dear little darl muhammad aqil...may you have a blessed birthday filled with lots of wishes came true. Jadi anak yang soleh ye muhammad abang :)






0 sila tinggalkan komen anda (n___n):

My Music

MusicPlaylist Music Playlist at MixPod.com